Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Parade



On Saturday we we able to take Logan to the Christmas parade. I have not been to the Christmas parade in years so not only was it fun for Logan, it was fun for me. We bundeled up, endured the light sprinkling rain, drank hot chocolate, and waved to the floats as they slowly passed by. While I was worried about Logan's attention span being able to last the entire parade, he couldn't stop watching....I guess I should have concerned myself more with Jared. Yes we left before the end of the parade and before we got to see Santa because Jared had had enough. Overall we had a great time simply because Logan was so infauated with the floats, people, and characters in the parade. It was also a nice treat to see Grandma Haustveit walking in the parade and handing out candy!

3 comments:

hilla said...

So fun! Don't you love it when your husband acts more like a child than your child?! hahaha

Angela said...

Maybe you should have packed some snacks for Jared, that always buys me more time! Just kidding. Thanks for feeding the fish- we owe you guys!

Malissa said...

Love all the pictures! And your new Christmas picture at the top is way cute!!